Brand: La Riche Directions
What’s the Wunder:
La Riche Directions hair dyes are long lasting, rich dyes that work well on most hair types. With La Riche Directions hair dyes, it will take faster and last longer on chemically treated hair e.g permed or bleached. If more than one colour is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately. Do take note that greater care must be taken when partially colouring lighter hair.
La Riche Directions hair dyes contain no ammonia, peroxide or PPD, and has a strict in-house ‘no animal testing’ policy – it is not only the safer way to colour but the best fashion shade of choice. All in all, La Riche Directions hair dyes are vegan friendly and are not tested on animals.
La Riche Directions hair dyes come in a 88ml tub, with a tamper proof screw on lid. Hence, this makes it easy to use 49mm opening for use with a tint brush. One 88ml tub will usually cover shoulder length hair. Darker colours can be applied to any shade of hair to achieve either a vibrant colour or a soft highlight effect. On the other hand, lighter colours are designed for mainly lighter heads of hair, or hair that has been pre-lightened or bleached.
- Shampoo hair with a PH balanced shampoo and towel dry.
- Apply Directions on hair with the aid of a tint brush evenly.
- Leave it on your hair for approximately 15 minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly and dry.
- These shades can be mixed – meaning the possibilities are endless.
- One 88ml tub will usually cover shoulder length hair.
- Do not mix Directions hair colour with peroxide.
- Not Tested On Animals
More tips on dyeing your hair with La Riche Directions hair dyes here
What you’ll be getting:
1x 88g La Riche Directions Hair Dye